The 101 Youth Football and Cheer and its predecessor organizations having been serving the families of players and cheerleaders in the greater Conejo Valley for over 30 years. As an organization we are here to mentor and support the children of our community. We encourage all of our players and cheerleaders to believe in themselves, to push the limits of what they think is possible, and to work hard to capture their goals in life. We are a non-profit organization and proud members of the Gold Coast Youth Football Association.
The GCYFL has the strictest weight limits by age division than any other youth football program in the local community.
Due to low registration numbers the 101 will only be fielding a Senior Football division for Fall 2022.
Due to low numbers in both football and cheer we are unable to provide a Cheer Season for 2022.
Our Fall Season will begin Monday, July 18th.
Your Football Experience Includes...
- Weekly Offseason Training by local High School Coaches
- 10 Hours of Training a Week the First 3 Weeks of Practice for the Regular Season
- 6 Hours of Training Once Players Return to School
- 8 Regular Season Games Plus Playoffs
- Registration includes a Certified Helmet, Shoulder Pads, Game Jerseys, Game Pants, Practice Jersey, Practice Pants
- Players will keep their Home and Away Jerseys and with last name
- 101 Warrior Spirit Wear which includes dri-fit shirt and shorts
- Memory mate which includes team and individual photos
- A Lifetime of Memories
Generations of 101 Players on Opening Day 2019